Wednesday 6 August 2014

Introduction

Hey Guys,

I thought that I would start a blog about my life, family and my future plans of becoming a baker. I hope you enjoy this post and all my future posts. 

I think that most of my posts will consist of baking ideas, things that I have baked and things I want to bake in the future. However I will be doing posts on hauls for beauty and general things that I buy and also posts about family events such as parties and or gatherings that my family have, although they can sometimes be very rare as my family don't really have that many gatherings as everyone is super busy with work and family. Anyway off on a bit of a tangent there but oh well!

Right, onward with the first ever post for a Day Dreaming Baker!!

I feel like this post should be more about me and what the title of the blog really means, so here goes!

Ok so, I'm Caitlin and I'm about to start Sixth Form (that sounds so daunting OH WOW) but I'm looking forward to it as it should be good because I'll be with four of my best friends and I'll finally be doing subjects that I really enjoy! I'm doing Art, D.T and Business Studies, I am only taking three for over the two year course compared to the recommended four in the first year of sixth form and then dropping one subject to do three for your final year. I felt that it made more sense to only do three for both years as all three have sooo much course work and work to do for them so now I will have enough time to get the majority of my work done for them and put all my effort and hard work into the three so that my final pieces and exams  will be better and more focussed on rather than not enough work being put into them because I have one more subject to focus on.

Anyway so that's school, so on about me and my family. I grew up in Cardiff with Mum, Dad and my two brothers, James and Stuart. However as of 2011 there was another piece added to our family, my brother James and his Girlfriend had a baby boy called Zachary. I love having Zach live with us however sometimes I think the house can end in a state of chaos so they are looking for their own home. Stuart is now travelling the world so I haven't seen him properly for just over a month which has gone super fast and I miss him so much but I know that Zach misses him even more. 

The title for my blog is pretty random because I honestly couldn't think of anything (oops haha!!) but I think it's quite apt because I constantly day dream about my future of one day going to University to do baking then hopefully becoming a baker and owning my very own bakery. So yeah basically that is the title explained, it's not too great but I thought it fitted in well.

I've wanted to start this blog for absolutely ages but I felt that it would probably not be very good or I would not have enough to put in but I think that now is the right time to start because soon Summer will be ending and college will be beginning. So I will hopefully (finger crossed) be doing a bit more baking and more fun things as all my friends will finally be back from their numerous holidays so I felt that I could put blog posts up about all my baking creations, my college adventures and anything family related. 

I really hope that you all enjoyed a little insight into what I want to do with this blog and hopefully you will enjoy and read future posts mainly about my baking creations and hopefully some other fun things that I will be getting up to soon!!

Thanks again!!
Caitlin xxx

2 comments:

  1. Well done Cait! Very good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Start Caits:)
    I look forward to sampling these tasty treats ��☺️

    ReplyDelete